Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well I finally did it!!

I Finally got my blog up. It only took me forever to decide to do it!!
I think the most frustrating thing was coming up with a name for
the blog. Karen's Kreations and Kreations by Karen were both taken
so I kept playing with names and FINALLY found one that wasn't
taken!!! YAY!!

Here I will post my scrapkits for download as well as elements
for scrapkits.
Everything I make will be tagger size, as I just dont have the space on my
hard drive for full size at this time.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!!

3 comments:

jane said...

Great job Karen, I love your header!
jane

ItsMeKarin99 said...

Your blog looks great, Karen, WTG! And I agree with Jane, the header looks wonderful!

ItsMe....Karin

Unknown said...

Howdy doody, Sis!! Mom and I were just admiring your work...it's just magnificent!!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store...We love you!!! Great job and nifty fifty!! xoxo