Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3 More Awards!!!



I recieved 3 more Awards over the last couple of weeks. One I received twice so I will post
the 3 blogs I nominate for that award.
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated
For the Gold Star Award
Thank you Kookie Kay
And Myrtle for this Gold Star Award!! I am SOOO Honored!!!!
I Nominate
For the I Love your Blog spot award
Thank you Aimee Again I am just so Honored!!
The rules of the 'I love your blog' award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...I nominate you for the 'I love your blog' award
I nominate for This award..
I will go through my favorite spots later to nominate the remainder later!!
Thanks again everyone!!!!

No comments: